Tuesday 16 February 2016

electronics

Electronics
Today was my first day at technology @ hni we looked at the get ready website and learned
1.create a household  plan ready for a disaster.
2.have an emergency kit.
3.have a getaway kit in our emergency kit we should a torch with spare batteries.
   
                                                                                                        
At electronics I am going to design and make an emergency light that is powered by a battery that I can use my bedroom if such an event occurs.

3 comments:

  1. I need you at my house Z to get me sorted with one of these. It's bad that I don't have one :(
    Karnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you up at our house also as I don't have one of these. Next time you come up we should organize one.(Gran)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting

    ReplyDelete